By Jermaine G. Anderson
Easily create cross-platform, standalone local purposes for cellular units utilizing AIR
AIR helps you to strengthen the wealthy, artistic, interactive media reports for cellular purposes. This easy-to-follow advisor covers every thing you must understand to create wealthy cellular purposes utilizing Adobe Flash Builder. jam-packed with examples, this ebook exhibits you the way to construct purposes for cellular units utilizing a mixture of ActionScript, the Flex framework and AIR. you will discover how those purposes may be able to run throughout a number of cellular and pill units, focusing on Google Android, Apple iOS, and BlackBerry structures. Plus, hands-on directions aspect the best way to leverage the original and software program positive aspects which are to be had to every a number of gadget and platform.
- Serves a fantastic start line for studying to create wealthy, interactive functions for cellular devices
- Includes hands-on examples that display find out how to most sensible use the diversity of and software program features
- Escorts you thru cellular app idea to of completion with pattern code and step by step instructions
- Discusses such themes as permitting multitouch; constructing for a number of monitor sizes; keeping app facts; and masses more
Start development standalone cellular purposes this present day with Beginning Flash, Flex, and AIR improvement for cellular Devices.
Read or Download Beginning Flash, Flex, and AIR development for mobile devices PDF
Best design & graphics books
Discover the area of open resource Flash and realize which instruments can be found. establish which device you would like and the way to top healthy it into your workflow. step by step walk-throughs advisor you thru improvement with the most well-liked open resource Flash instruments. Written by means of the undertaking leads and open resource Flash aficionados.
* the single booklet thoroughly dedicated to this intriguing new know-how that permits Flash to make use of assets at the server aspect * Flash Remoting MX permits builders to show Macromedia Flash videos into severe internet purposes like message forums, e-commerce functions, and electronic mail consumers * jam-packed with hands-on directions and fully-functioning Flash Remoting MX functions to assist readers construct their very own functions fast and simply * Written by way of a professional Flash developer whose consumers contain Warner Brothers, Sony, and Disney
Tips on how to Use Macromedia Flash five visually steps the reader via every little thing she or he must be aware of to be able to create and control internet photographs and animations. Over a hundred two-page spreads illustrate and obviously clarify every one Flash job, from entry-level, starting innovations to complicated ideas for skilled designers.
Every little thing you must commence constructing for cellular units this present day Adobe Flash Lite lets you quick create and submit enticing cellular content material for video games, wallpapers, video, tune, or purposes. With this crucial consultant, you will find find out how to strengthen functions for Flash-enabled cellular units utilizing ActionScript 2.
- Inside Flash
- Advanced Actionscript Components: Mastering the Flash Component Architecture
- Adobe Creative Suite 5 Design Premium Digital Classroom, (Book and Video Training)
- Sams Teach Yourself Macromedia Flash 8 in 24 Hours
Additional resources for Beginning Flash, Flex, and AIR development for mobile devices
Functions, Methods, and Scope A function is what allows an object to do a particular task and perform a set of reusable instructions. Functions are defi ned using the function keyword followed by the name of the task. Class Scope Modiﬁers Four keywords give scope to the properties and functions of an object: public, private, protected, and internal. The public scope modifier means that a variable property or function can be accessed anywhere. The protected scope modifier means that only the current class and subclasses can use the variable or function.
3. Deﬁne a view navigator application that has four views. Add a label and button to each view. For the button, implement a click that navigates the user to the next view using a unique view transition. Add a back button so that you can view. 4. Deﬁne a tabbed view navigator application that has three tab views. For the ﬁrst view, specify a list of three items. For the second view, add a 100x100 image of the world that moves randomly around the screen. Then for the third view, add a label that displays a countdown timer in seconds.
Each view created in an application has a reference to a view navigator via its navigator object. HelloWorldAppHome is supplied as the first argument, and a data object dObj is supplied as the second argument. This method will normally be invoked by user input, like a button call. The data object supplied can be retrieved on the data property of the next view. Thus, using pushView(), data can also be passed between views as the user navigates around the application. When new views are added to an application, they are stacked, like an endless deck of cards.